Friday, April 11, 2008

My Mind...

My mind is everywhere today. And nowhere. I am struggling to learn how to live more simply, yet somehow the bills still show up in my mailbox! It seems my only choice is to try for disability through work-if I can convince the neurologist to go along with it. I need an income, but I need a life more. It would be hard, but worth it I think.

My brain doesn't work like it used to. Sometimes I get "lost" driving home. Sometimes my feet are tingling so much that I can't press on the brake pedal of the car-now that's been an interesting experience! The spreadsheet that used to take me an hour to do now takes two days. And even then it's usually not right. By 11:am I'm exhausted...so the rest of the day accomplishes nothing.

It's time to be able to enjoy my life-or to start having one. I have animals that need me to spend time with them-and I don't have the energy to do that now. Time for new choices.

No comments: